Don’t let its compact size deceive you — the Barbco 30/36-200 auger boring machine packs a powerful push. With 64 horsepower, the machine provides 39,647 ft. lbs. of torque and 209,230 lbs. of thrust. Ideal for jobsites where space is limited, including populated areas and roadside installations, the bore size may range between 4” to 30”. The 30/36-200 offers tight maneuverability and an easy-to-operate design. While other manufacturers bend their equipment into place, we weld our steel to create a heavy duty, long-lasting machine. For larger bores, an optional 36” lift kit is available.
Standard Safety Features
- Hook rollers at the base of the machine anchor it securely to the track.
- Quickly shut down the engines with the tethered emergency stop switch.
- To protect your machine operators, our rollover anticipation shut-down module (RASM) uses state-of-the-art technology to anticipate rollover forces and immediately shutdown the engine. Any incidents will record in the RASM software.
- Hydraulic hoses withstand extreme pressure and protect against bursts.
- The master pusher opening is equipped with a door to help shield personnel from rotating spoil ejections.
Optional Safety Features
- Operate your machine safely outside of the pit with a tethered or wireless remote control.
- Add a vandalism shield to protect against damage, theft and inclement weather.
NOTICE 30-200: We promote the use of Safe Practices on any auger bore performed. We do not believe that an ABM should ever be used when not attached to the casing unless the ABM is properly secured with a design well engineered for the pit that it is intended to be used in.