Don’t let tough soil conditions dictate your utility project timeline. Push through with the Barbco 36-700 auger boring machine. Designed to manage extreme ground conditions, including hard rock and clay, the 36-700 offers the advanced strength you need for longer bores between 4” and 36” in diameter. (An optional 48” lift kit is available upon request.) With 116 horsepower, 120,683 ft. lbs. of torque and 737,960 lbs. of thrust, this machine surpasses your expectations. The 36-700 is also available with a locational Rapid Travel System for easy operation and fast return on the track, saving you time and boosting your productivity.
Standard Safety Features
- Hook rollers at the base of the machine anchor it securely to the track.
- Quickly disengage the hydraulic clutch and shut down the engines with the tethered emergency stop switch.
- To protect your machine operators, our rollover anticipation shut-down module (RASM) uses state-of-the-art technology to anticipate rollover forces and immediately shutdown the engine. Any incidents will record in the RASM software.
- Hydraulic hoses withstand extreme pressure and protect against bursts. The master pusher opening is equipped with a door to help shield personnel from rotating spoil ejections.
Optional Safety Features
- Operate your machine safely outside of the pit with a tethered or wireless remote control.
- Add a vandalism shield to protect against damage, theft and inclement weather.
NOTICE 36-700: We promote the use of Safe Practices on any auger bore performed. We do not believe that an ABM should ever be used when not attached to the casing unless the ABM is properly secured with a design well engineered for the pit that it is intended to be used in.