You asked for it, and we delivered — more power. The Barbco 48/60-1100 auger boring machine features 187 horsepower, 187,747 ft. lbs. of torque and 1,106,940 lbs. of thrust, an unmatched amount of push for its class. At Barbco, we stake our reputation on our quality and durability. We use thick-gage steel and a proven welding technique to build a reliable, long-lasting machine.
Standard Safety Features
- Hook rollers at the base of the machine anchor it securely to the track.
- Quickly disengage the hydraulic clutch and shut down the engines with the tethered emergency stop switch.
- To protect your machine operators, our rollover anticipation shut-down module (RASM) uses state-of-the-art technology to anticipate rollover forces and immediately shutdown the engine. Any incidents will record in the RASM software.
- Hydraulic hoses withstand extreme pressure and protect against bursts.
- The master pusher opening is equipped with a door to help shield personnel from rotating spoil ejections.
Optional Safety Features
- Operate your machine safely outside of the pit with a tethered or wireless remote control.
- Add a vandalism shield to protect against damage, theft and inclement weather.
NOTICE 48-1100: We promote the use of Safe Practices on any auger bore performed. We do not believe that an ABM should ever be used when not attached to the casing unless the ABM is properly secured with a design well engineered for the pit that it is intended to be used in.