- What information we collect
- What we do with your information
- How you can access and update your information
- How we protect your information
What information do we collect?
At Barbco Inc. we only collect information that you provide us directly such as your email, phone number, address, billing information, username, and password.
What do we do with your information?
We have a strong belief that its only right to use your information when necessary. Thats why we only use your information for select number of reasons.
- To reach out or respond to you via email, or phone number.
- Notify you about change or updates to your account or our website.
- Provide you with special offers and related events, surveys and other promotions.
- Comply with legal obligations
How to access and update your information
It is very simple for you to access and update your personal information. You can do this by simply logging into your account then going to your account settings/information. In these areas you will find any of your information that is saved and you will be able to edit it from here also.
How do we protect your information?
We at Barbco Inc are extremely dedicated to protecting your personal information and making sure it stays in our hands only. Our website uses an encrypted https connection to ensure your information is safe.
For any further questions please feel free to contact us at 1-888-633-8395.